What gets you through the day?
Competition is every day. You run and run, but you feel like nothing is enough. Yet, we struggle. We fight because we will all be winners at the end. But on a very bad day, what gets you to not give up?
For me, it’s my family. I video call ‘em up and as soon as it connects, my mother blurts out this laugh that makes everything worth it.
This connection is strong. They have my back so I will not fall and I am in control. They will help me when I am in need and I grow. That feeling that you are not alone is gold.
The world is vast and you need to be together to win.
This is the main concept behind soon-to-be-launched Easishare Management System.
It helps rental car companies to be in control of orders, driver and vehicle. From order input to satisfied customers, the system makes everything in between seamless.
- Vendors can share order info with drivers and customer accurately.
- Dispatchers can track drivers and their expenses.
- It keeps dispatchers and driver alerts so they are in time.
- Receiving orders and assigning drivers and vehicles can now be done in a few clicks.
- The automatic timetable also shows drivers’ schedule allowing dispatchers to arrange orders effectively.
With EMS, vendors can exchange order with other partners to serve more orders with the same fleet size.
You don’t have to fight alone.
Be in control.
Written by. Euna Lee, communicator of EMS